Round Neck Full Sleeve Undershirt
Relaxed, tailored and ultra-comfortable, you'll love the way you look in this durable, dependable classic.
Our streamlined underwear is both stylish and functional, making it the perfect piece for running, Zumba classes, spinning, yoga or any other type of workout. You can even wear it for lounging around the house or running errands. It's versatile.
Double stitching on shoulders, sleeves, neckline and waist
Ripstop tabs for added comfort
Low cut armholes
Loose fit for a snug fit
Smooth, lightweight material
Available colors: white, black, navy, royal, bright green, red, light gray, forest green, orange, burgundy, purple, gray, charcoal, black, turquoise, denim, yellow, aqua
|Sketch||Measurements all in inches|
|CB Length from Neck seam||41 1/2||42||42 1/2||43||43 1/2|
|Front Length- From HPS fold||42 1/2||43||43 1/2||44||44 1/2|
|Back length fromHPS fold||42 1/2||43||43 1/2||44||44 1/2|
|Chest Circ- Flat- 1" below armhole w/ fronts overlapped)||40||42||44||47||50|
|Sweep- Total open||55||57||59||62||65|
|Back Neck Drop- HPS fold to neckband Seam||1||1||1||1||1|
|Neck opening Width-straight across at the HPS fold||6 1/4||6 1/2||6 3/4||7||7 1/4|
|Front neckdrop from HPS fold to top of Neckband overlap @ CF||6 1/4||6 1/2||6 3/4||7||7 1/4|
|Across chest 5" from HPS fold w/fronts overlapped||14 3/4||15 1/4||15 3/4||16 1/2||17 1/4|
|Across Back 5 From HPS fol||15 1/2||16||16 1/2||17 1/4||18|
|Across Shoulder (at HPS Fold)||16||16 1/2||17||17 3/4||18 1/2|
|armhole drop from HPS fold||10 1/4||10 1/2||10 3/4||11||11 1/4|
|Armhole Circ.||19||20||21||22 1/4||23 1/2|
|Sleeve Muscle Circ. 1" below armhole||15 1/2||16 1/2||17 1/2||18 3/4||20|
|Sleeve Length- From CB- Incl sleeveband||28 1/2||29||29 1/2||30 1/8||30 3/4|
|Sleeve Opening- (long Sleeve) edge||13 1/2||14||14 1/2||15 1/8||15 3/4|
|Sleeve circ at 16" below cap||13 1/2||14||14 1/2||15 1/8||15 3/4|
|Neck band width to finish on fold||2 1/2||2 1/2||2 1/2||2 1/2||2 1/2|
|Sleeve cuff width to fin on fold||3 1/2||3 1/2||3 1/2||3 1/2||3 1/2|
|Front Overlap at waist- incl neckband||7||7||7||7||7|
|Front Overlap at bottom sweep- incl neckband||7||7||7||7||7|
|Pocket hem width to fin||1||1||1||1||1|
|Pocket width at opening||6 3/4||6 3/4||6 3/4||6 3/4||6 3/4|
|Pocket width at bottom edge||7||7||7||7||7|
|Pocket height||7 1/2||7 1/2||7 1/2||7 1/2||7 1/2|
|Top of pocket below HPS fold||20 1/4||20 1/2||20 3/4||21||21 1/4|
|Locker loop length||2||2||2||2||2|
|Belt Loop- On Double||2||2||2||2||2|
|Belt Loop- From HPS-fold||16 1/4||16 1/2||16 3/4||17||17 1/4|
|Belt- Finished width||2||2||2||2||2|
|belt- Finished length||69||71||73||76||79|
|belt loop spaghetti width to fin||0.25||0.25||1/4||1/4||1/4|
|Right Inside tie - length to fin||16||16||16||16||16|
|Left front tie - length to fin from edge of neckband||16||16||16||16||16|
|Right inside tie below HPS fold||16 1/4||16 1/2||16 3/4||17||17 1/4|
|Left front Tie below HPS fold||16 1/4||16 1/2||16 3/4||17||17 1/4|
Garment inspection should be carried out throughout the entire processing process, such as cutting, sewing, locking and buttoning, and ironing. In the packaging before storage should also be a comprehensive inspection of the finished product to ensure the quality of the product.
The main content of the finished product inspection are.
(1) whether the style is the same as the confirmation sample.
(2) Whether the size specifications are in line with the requirements of the process sheet and sample clothes.
(3) Whether the stitching is correct and whether the sewing is regular and flat.
(4) Check whether the striped fabric is correct for the striped fabric.
(5) Whether the fabric filaments are correct and whether there are defects and oil stains on the fabric.
(6) Whether there is a color difference in the same garment.
(7) whether the ironing is good.
(8) whether the bonding lining is firm, whether there is glue seepage phenomenon.
(9) Check whether the thread has been repaired.
(10) Whether the garment accessories are sewn intact.
(11) Whether the size mark, wash mark, trademark, etc. on the garment is consistent with the actual content of the goods, and whether the position is correct.
(12) whether the overall shape of the garment is good.
(13) Whether the packaging meets the requirements.