Wholesale Lycra Cotton Polo Shirt Quotes
Fabric: 60% cotton, 40% polyester。wash dark colours separately,in non biological detergant.
Do not soak.reshape whilst damp.do not tumble dry-line dry,iron on reverse side.
Important-wash before attaching any badges.keep away from fire.not too dirty wash at 30.
1. Lining part: front * 2
2. The width of rib collar shall be uniform, and it shall be carried out in strict accordance with the process size and template.
After the rib collar is ironed, it shall cover the open line of the back collar.
3. The collar webbing shall not fall off, and the width of the open line shall be uniform.
4. The front door flap shall be straight, and attention shall be paid to cutting and ironing table: the opening shall be square and straight,
and pleats shall not be gathered.
5. The main logo is double folded and clamped in the back collar.
6. Flat collar.
7. The open line at the bottom of the cuff shall be straight and uniform in width.
8. Take off and sew 0.5 open thread on the cuff.
9. The label washing clip is located at the left seam 14cm away from the bottom edge after threading, guiding the front piece and the top for standby.
10. Swing the bottom 5cm, symmetrical left and right.